- Collection of Information
- This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of customers to the Site, and understanding how customers use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Distribution of Information
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties
- We will have no liability for disclosure of Personally Identifying Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Links to Third Party Web Sites
- CanUs WebTech. Website contains links to other web sites. Links to third party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you select these links you will leave CanUs WebTech. Website. CanUs WebTech. Does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our customers.
- CanUs WebTech Privacy and Children
- The privacy of children online is of the utmost importance to us. CanUs WebTech. Web site is a general audience site and is not directed to, or intended for, children under the age of 16. In the event that you suspect CanUs WebTech has any information about a visitor under the age of 16, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. So all information can be deleted from our record.
Contacting the website
For more information about CanUs WebTech.’s design and development, web programming, or Website maintenance services, practices of this site, this privacy statement, please Contact Us by Postal Mail, Phone, Fax, and Email.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: (519) 478 0392
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.